Application - Robert Cooper |Accepted|

• Community name: Kafka

Historical name: Robert Cooper

Steam profile URL:  https://steamcommunity.com/id/SwiggitySw00ty95/

Place of residence: UK

Do you have TeamSpeak3 and a working microphone? Yes and yes

Which company are you applying for?(Grenadier/Centre): Gren

Why do you want to join the 17th?: I first started playing NW back in 2013 and instantly fell in love with it. I was a member of several regiments through the years, but quit in 2017 after playing events week in week out. I am now looking to get back into the community and after some looking the 17th seem like a perfect fit, historical names, respected members in the community, etc.

Prior regimental experience: 15th (Cenkris), 23rd (Primus), 13thSLI (Lewis), 3rdFG (Primus), 91st (Tav), 2ndCSG (Oxford), 3rd - 32e (Merfie/ Super), 5eHuss (My own). Possibly some more but those are the main ones that spring to mind.

Do you accept the Code of Conduct?: Yes

• Congratulations on your acceptance into the 17th (Leicestershire) Regiment of Foot. You are required to add all of the leadership on steam. Captain James Love. You will be invited to our regimental Steam group, the 17th TeamSpeak IP will be given to you through Steam. Make sure you set your name in TeamSpeak to 17th_Rec_Forename_Surname and bookmark the server with that name. You are to use these tags in game along with the Egyptian banner which can be found on the top left on the 4th page. If you have any questions do not hesitate to message a member of the 17th Officer Staff.

Regards,

Colonel Edward Fraser.