I applicate for Reg - ExoticFail |Denied|

• Community name: ExoticFail

Historical name: Henry Kerrrr

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/ExoticFail/

Place of residence: Australia

Do you have TeamSpeak3 and a working microphone?: If u unmute yes

Which company are you applying for?(Grenadier/Centre): there are companies? wtf nw is dead

Why do you want to join the 17th?: Nosswill wants me to join, also, this forum was made by legend 100% AKA LORD TYTUS LANISTUR.

So, you ask me why i want to join? WELL, IMA TELL YOU. Nosswill spamms me on steam. I know Fwuffy, i can handle him. Rune plays cs with Fwuffy, probably carrying fwuffy, which means he can handle him too, which is a indicator of being a great personality. I most likely wont attend events, but when i do, ill be frend (sometimes with soundboard) :)

At last, i wanna add a poem a friend of mine wrote:

"HE DIDENT TAKE CART ON FIRST HALT THEY TAKE IT ON SECOND HALT SECOND ILEGAL HALT IN 3 MIN THERE HE STOLE IT WHEN HE SE I I WENT BACK TO MY CART ,SO I DIE ON HALT THEY DIDENT TAKE CART I GO BACK THEY HALT ME AGIAN AND LOOT CART BEC HE DIDENT FIND HE CANT TAKE IT SO HE F OLLOW ME BACK TO ISLAND AND TAKE MY CART ON SECOND HALT GO SHOW ME LOGS FIRST HALT LOOTED ATTACK CART THERE WILL BE NO LOGS BEC THEY DID NOT TOOK IT THEY TOOK I REPEAT ON SECOND HALT WHEN THEY FOLLOW ME AND SE WHERE CART IS THAN THEY HALT ME AGAIN AND TZAK E CART AND AFTER THAD PREVENT ME WITH RDM GET REINFORCMANT I NEED CALL RAGNAR TO EXPLAIN U I KNOW MY ENGLISH ...."

If u got to this part respect. thx for reading lmao

Prior regimental experience: 2Lhr, Nr24, 91st, 92nd (real one with donald) 17e

Do you accept the Code of Conduct?: what doink